Git Open Source Hodler
(Yes, it's Hodler).
GOSH — a Decentralized Cloud to build consensus around your documents.
A Git on-chain and DAO platform, GOSH offers a suite of ready-to-use embedded applications to write and deploy code, conduct peer reviews, run decentralized Hackathons and Grant Programs, and much more. GOSH is a Public Chain with Ethereum L2 cross-chain functionality, built on the groundbreaking Acki Nacki consensus protocol, which supports a Freemium business model (gas-free transactions).
- Build a scalable multithreaded, multisharded content addressable blockchain
- Implement Git using smart contracts
- Implement DAO on top of that Git to allow building consensus around the code
- Formally verify the smart contracts
- Represent all entities by hashes (container images, git commits, blоbs, pull requests etc.);
- Allow anyone to add some metadata with signature to any entity;
- Allow anyone to decide whose metadata to trust;
- Build chain/tree of trust: dependencies can be organized using the same architecture, and containers built
Instruments and utilities
A variety of utility tools to assist with all the aspects of the solution are under active development. Explore the tools available now to get started with GOSH:
- create and manage your on-chain repositories using GOSH Web or directly in the Docker Extension
- work with on-chain repository as if you use a regular git repository with Git Remote Helper
- To ensure the security of your software supply chain, you can use AnyTree. This is a software deployment system that is secured by the blockchain.